Who can participate
All US individuals, with the exception of current CyberPoint employees, who are at least 18 years old with a valid Social Security Number can participate in our external referral reward program.
The following people and entities are not eligible to participate in this program:
- Current CyberPoint employees and their immediate family members. Current CyberPoint employees should review the internal referral campaign currently in place through December 2016, and contact us at email@example.com.
- Staffing and recruiting agencies or consultants, or any of their employees.
- Federal Government employees. As CyberPoint is a Federal Government contractor, Federal Government employees are excluded from receiving a bonus for referring someone to CyberPoint to ensure compliance with Federal Statutes.
Positions to which the reward applies
All fully billable positions within Federal/Domestic Programs. Overhead, part-time, contract, intern, etc. are not covered in this program. To view a list of current openings, click here.
Who makes a qualified referral
Referral rewards are only available for referrals who are professionally and/or personally known to the referring individual. Please indicate association on the referral form.
Referrals who are not eligible
- Previous employees (including those who held temporary positions)
- Previous or current interns
- Previous or current contractors
- Family members of a current CyberPoint employee
- Candidates who have applied directly, interviewed, or interacted with the CyberPoint recruiting team within the past 6 months
- Any person that is bound by a non-compete, post-Government employment restriction or would expose CyberPoint to any type of litigation or conflict of interest will not be considered for the external referral reward program.
How it works
- The referring individual completes the referral form below to include all pertinent information.
- Recruiting will contact all qualified referrals and align them to available positions in the applicant tracking system that suit their background/expertise. If there are no current positions that are a fit for the referral, the resume and information will be kept active in the database for potential future roles.
- A referral connection between the referring individual and the referral will be active for a 6 month period.
- If the referral is hired into the targeted referral position, or a similar position, within the 6 month period, the referring individual will be eligible for the reward.
- If there is a duplicate referral, the referring individual who submits the referral first will receive credit for the hire (the recruiting team will verify submittals dates/times in CyberPoint's applicant tracking system).
Referral reward amounts and payouts
- The reward amount is $5,000.00 (gross) for each regular, full-time, billable hire, once the referral has completed 6 months of continuous employment at CyberPoint.
- The reward program is subject to change after December 31, 2016. Anyone who meets the criteria detailed in this announcement who was submitted and started with CyberPoint after July 28, 2016 (program launch date) but before December 31, 2016, will be eligible for the $5,000 reward.
- The referral must acknowledge that he or she was referred by the referring individual when initially contacted by CyberPoint's recruiting team.
- The referral must still be employed by CyberPoint at the time the external referral reward is to be paid.
- The referring individual will be asked to complete required documentation (W-9) for a 1099 to be issued. Federal, State, and any local taxes on the reward(s) are the responsibility of the recipient. In accordance with IRS guidelines, the referring individual will receive a 1099 for the year payment was received.
- There is no maximum number of rewards a person can achieve.
- CyberPoint will process the external referral reward in approximately 30 days after the referred employee completes the 6 months of employment mentioned above, and the required paperwork has been submitted.
Referral Form (Note: Items marked with a * are required.)
Living and Working in Maryland
We also offer a chance to work and live in a great place—the greater Baltimore area is home to some terrific towns and neighborhoods (and our headquarters). Baltimore itself is one of the most affordable cities on the East Coast, and it's surrounded by equally appealing suburbs with their own advantages and their distinctive charm.
If Baltimore's city life isn't for you, consider that our Federal team is located in Columbia, consistently ranked in the top 10 of the "Best Places to Live" in the United States.
Whether you're single and looking for a trendy waterfront place in Canton or Federal Hill, or if you've got a family you'd like to raise surrounded by history and culture, you'll find Maryland a great place to live. And if you're looking for an apartment, a row house, a condo, or single-family house, we can even help you settle in.
CyberPoint offers benefit options to provide for the well-being of all our employees and their families.
Since the benefits package is not just a major part of total compensation, but also an important personal benefit, it's our goal to provide a comprehensive, yet cost-effective benefits package for everyone we work with. Check them out!
Visit our careers page to learn more about what it's like to work for CyberPoint.