CyberPoint International announces that it will be hosting an information session at the University of Maryland, College Park on October 5, 2016 at 5pm in Glenn L. Martin Hall, room 1108. Dinner will be served.
CyberPoint has full-time and internship opportunities for university students with an interest in Software Development, Embedded Engineering, and Data Science. At CyberPoint, you'll apply your skills in the design and development of requirements-driven tools. You'll work with other team members to conduct technical vulnerability evaluations and complex investigations, review current systems, present ideas for system improvements, and write code.
What we're looking for…
- A university student enrolled in a technical discipline with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Experience working in a team environment, excellent collaboration skills and strong attention to detail.
- Experience programming in languages such as, Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, .NET, Perl, Python or Django in an academic or professional environment.
- Linux or Windows programming experience in an academic or professional environment.
- Interest in Software Development, Embedded Engineering, or Data Science is required.
Note: All applicants selected will be subject to a background investigation. Applicants selected for some federal positions are required to meet eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance with polygraph.
CyberPoint is committed to breaking the mold of traditional employers to create a truly enriching professional environment, and a place where all employees can find work/life balance. We're an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
CyberPoint Information Session at University of Maryland
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Time: 5:00pm. Dinner is served.
1108 Glenn L. Martin Hall
University of Maryland, College Park